Friday, December 3, 2010

Will I ever know everything there is to know about God?

Will I ever know everything there is to know about God?
Can I know all there is know about my creator?
Is there an end of understanding the one by and for and through all things exist?

What would happen if I acquired the last piece of truth about Him?
What if I came to the end of everything there is to know?

What happens if my relationship with Him became completely full?
What if I heard Him say, “I have nothing else to give you, you have it all?”

Is it possible to consume all of Him?
Is there a point where He is all used up?

 
Is there an end to God?
How would that change my relationship?

If there is no end to God, how does that change my relationship?

Why do we live like there is an end to God?

No comments:

Post a Comment